Skip to main content

Places I Want to Go and Things I Want to Do Before I Die

Everyone has something that they dreamed they would do before they die. I like to travel,  to see places and to do things, so impermanently, here are some places I want to go and things I want to do before I die.


1. Musée du Louvre, Paris : A place full of history, beauty and mystery at the same time?



2. Venice : Row Row Row your boat gently down the Venice Canal, How Romantic..





3. The Great Barrier Reef : The Most Most Most place I want to visit and dive in woohoo sooo beautiful



4. Raja Ampat : Another dive site, I think Heaven is in Indonesia!




5. The Great Blue Hole in Belize : Thrilling yet Cool, Dare to try to disappear into the blue hole?



6. Jellyfish Lake in Palau : Dream about swimming with those nonpoisonous slimy but cute creature? Well, This is like a dream comes true!





7. Disney World Florida : Place every kid dreaming of, play play plaaay!





8. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia : I think somewhere, somewhen, someday, I can walk trough ON the water





9. Do swing at the end of the world in Banos, Ecuador : Swing and take your soul out of your body





10. See of stars on vaadhoo island in the Maldives : Oh I see stars shining blue, but wait, it is not in the sky! I think it is in the sea shore..



11. Bungee Jumping at Macau Tower : Bungee-ing while see the mafia's city up from anybody else



12. Eiffel Tower : Cliche, but IT IS maybe the most romantic place in the world


13. Bora-Bora : Spend honeymoon in such a place like bora-bora is a MUST



14. Rio Carnaval : Huge, Crowd, Spectacular.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterflies

Don't fall too fast Don't fall too fast I scream to my self, in my cubical, silently. I know that something instant Will not stay in a long time Just like my favorite noodle, Indomie I swear that it's really damn good But I also know the bowl will be empty in a minute And I will feel hungry again Craving for another pack of Indomie Now I'm hungry But my tummy is full With all those butterflies Why are those even there Flying freely in that empty space I know why I feel like this I haven't meet you for a while or at least hear your voice So the butterflies choose to stay inside Not flying above my head Or around you, in my vision Beautiful I mean, you How can be someone so perfect? And how could you just happened to came to my life? Not fair You chose this, not me I didn't even know you But why am I the one who suffer? The butterflies should be in yours, not mine Not fair

A Collector Wannabe

gue punya beberapa koleksi (barang-barang yang enggak sengaja gue kumpulin terus tiba-tiba jadi banyak). ya, beneran gak sengaja. gue emang suka nyisain barang barang gak penting such as kartu nama yang sampe rumah pun juga bakal ke buang.. tapi ada juga ternyata barang-barang itu yang tiba-tiba gue sadar udah numpuk dan... yaudah gue lanjutin aja 'ngoleksi'nya. 1. koleksi gue yang pertama adalah kartu kunci hotel , emang, kartu hotel itu harusnya dibalikin,dan dibalik beberapa kartu gue ada tulisan 'please return this card to the receptionist' tapi dengan sedikit agak nakal gue biasanya cuma balikin satu kartu (biasanya dikasih 2 perkamar). seinget ingatan otak gue yang notabene kapasitasnya lumayan kecil, gue mulai ngumpulin kartu hotel gara gara gue emang suka nginep nginep di hotel, terhitung lumayan sering lah, sehari-duahari karna kepentingan dinas nyokap. biasanya cuma nginep di Jakarta, atau Bogor, walaupun hotelnya deket rumah juga gitu, tapi karna emang tun